From the Yarra River, to Iconic Laneways, Historic Precincts, Theatres & Cathedrals – discover the character, culture & community of this 185-year-old gem, that is Our Melbourne
Immerse yourself in Melbourne’s rich history, sights and sounds, taking in stories that make Melbourne the vibrant and alive city it is today. Along your journey you’ll take in the very fabric of Melbourne. From the early beginnings – through to today, soak up why Melbourne continues to be one of the greatest multi-cultural cities in the world.
- Spend 2.5 hours with one of our proud and passionate ‘local’ tour leaders.
- Enjoy listening to the tales of ‘Marvellous Melbourne’ with the camaraderie of other Melbourne adventurers.
- Stroll as locals do, through laneways and arcades – discovering where you can indulge in some of Melbourne’s best cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Stop for morning-tea, enjoying MELBOURNE MADE coffee, tea & snacks
- Take in Melbourne’s eclectic architecture – from theatres, cathedrals and distinct precincts, with impressive historical and cultural anecdotes
- Finish with our ‘foodie’ recommendations for your own scrumptious lunch following your experience with us.
What to expect:
- Departure is at 9.30am / Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Private Tours of 4 guests or more – can be taken any day
- Group size – minimum 2 guests required to run this tour / maximum 10
- Walking distance is moderate, up to 1.5km
- Walk, talk, sip and sample – throughout your experience
- Included in your experience – MELBOURNE MADE beverage tasting
- We operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
Price – A$89.00 pp / C$59.00 pp (6 – 11 yrs) Complimentary up to 5 yrs
Meeting Point – Outside Bear Brass Cafe
Ground level, 3 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
Near the escalators & colourful sculpture