Hungry? Then why not broaden your palate and TAKE IT TO THE STREETS – Melbourne style.
Our Street Eats Tour is ideal for locals and visitors, keen to wander, explore & taste Melbourne’s ‘street food’ scene. You will delight your senses devouring cheese, Thai flavours, Dumplings, Japanese bites and more.
This tour kicks off outside our Treasury Building on Spring Street, located at the top of Collins Street. You will weave through Melbourne’s intriguing Chinatown, before finishing up near the State Library Of Victoria.
Note: A minimum 4 guests is required to run this tour / Our venues on tour can vary – subject to availability
- 5 Mouth-watering ‘street food’ stops on tour. Hungry yet?
- Taste your way through Melbourne’s multicultural ‘street food’ cuisine, from Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Connect in a unique & surprising way, hearing about Melbourne’s rich ‘immigrant’ history – from the Chinese arrival in the 1800’s, the Vietnamese in the 1970’s & later arrivals from the sub-continent.
- Finish with an introduction to the State Library Of Victoria
What To Expect:
- Departure is at 3.30pm / Friday, Saturday, Monday
- Experience 5 delicious lunch venues with multiple tastings
- Walking distance is moderate, approximately 1.6km with 5 stops
- We will walk, talk, taste and sip for up to 3 hours
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared!
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Group size – minimum 4 guests required to run this tour / maximum 10 guests
- Vegetarian options are available on request. Please notify us of any serious allergies or aversions at least 48 hours in advance of the tour so we can be sure your needs are met.
Price – A$139.00 pp / C$89.00 pp (6 – 11 yrs) / Complimentary up to 5 years
Meeting Point – State Library – 328 Swanston Street
Outside Melbourne’s GRAND State Library – in from the Latrobe Statue