*AVAILABLE FROM DECEMBER 2020, SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON*
Hungry? Then why not broaden your palate and TAKE IT TO THE STREETS – Melbourne style.
Our Street Eats Tour is ideal for locals and visitors, keen to wander, explore & taste Melbourne’s Asian ‘street food’ scene. You will delight your senses devouring dumplings, delectable bao and more.
This tour kicks off outside our Parliament House Building on Spring Street, located at the top of Bourke Street. You will weave through Melbourne’s intriguing Chinatown, before finishing up near the State Library Of Victoria.
Note: A minimum 4 guests is required to run this tour.
- 6 Mouth-watering ‘street food’ tastes on tour. Hungry yet?
- Taste your way through Melbourne’s multicultural Asian ‘street food’ cuisine, from Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai & Japanese.
- Connect in a unique & surprising way, hearing about Melbourne’s rich ‘immigrant’ history – from the Chinese arrival in the 1800’s, the Vietnamese in the 1970’s & later arrivals from the sub-continent.
- Finish with an introduction to the State Library Of Victoria
What To Expect:
- Departure is at 1.30pm / Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Experience 6 delicious tastings on tour
- Walking distance is moderate, approximately 1.6km with 5 stops
- We will walk, talk, taste and sip for up to 3 hours
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared!
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Group size – minimum 4 guests required to run this tour / maximum 10 guests
- Vegetarian options are available on request. Please notify us of any serious allergies or aversions at least 48 hours in advance of the tour so we can be sure your needs are met.
Price – A$110.00 pp / Complimentary up to 5 years
Meeting Point – Parliament House
On the front steps of Melbourne’s GRAND Parliament House, located on Spring Street, at the top of Bourke Street