Hungry? Then why not broaden your palette and TAKE IT TO THE STREETS – Melbourne style.
Our Street Eats Tour is ideal for locals and visitors, keen to wander, explore & taste Melbourne’s Asian ‘street food’ scene. You will delight your senses slurping noodles, devouring dumplings, delectable bao and more.
This tour kicks off outside the Treasury Building on Spring Street, and weaves through Melbourne’s intriguing Chinatown, before finishing at the Queen Victoria Market.
- 6 mouth-watering ‘street food’ tastes on tour. Hungry yet?
- Taste your way through Melbourne’s multicultural Asian ‘street food’ cuisine, from Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai & Japanese.
- Connect in a unique & surprising way, hearing about Melbourne’s rich ‘immigrant’ history – from the Chinese arrival in the 1800’s, the Vietnamese in the 1970’s & later arrivals from the sub-continent.
- Finish with an introduction to the Queen Victoria Market – the heart and soul of Melbourne for over 140 years.
What To Expect:
- Experience 6 delicious tastings on tour
- Departure is at 11am on selected days. Please check our calendar
- Walking distance is moderate, approximately 1.8km with 6 stops
- We will walk, talk, taste and sip for 3-3½ hours
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared!
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Group size – minimum 4 guests / maximum 12 guests
- Vegetarian options are available on request. Please notify us of any serious allergies or aversions at least 48 hours in advance of the tour so we can be sure your needs are met.
- Price – $110.00 per person
In front of Melbourne’s Treasury Building – 20 Spring Street