*OUR PALATE & PAIRINGS EXPERIENCE IS CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON, SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS *
Taste & sip your way through Melbourne as you indulge in one of our cities most mouth-watering, delectable and delicious foodie precincts.
Be ‘wowed’ by Melbourne’s charm and hospitality excellence as you experience signature tastes from some of our cities best restaurants. Pairing the flavours and textures as we share Melbourne’s vibrant culture & stories that transformed Melbourne into the marvellous city it is today.
- Our Evening Palate & Pairings experience includes 3 beverage pairings to complement and contrast with your delicious food tastings
- Learn the meaning of ‘Melbourne-Style’ through your local guide who is passionate about all things Melbourne, especially food and rich vibrant history
- Be dazzled as you experience unforgettable ‘tastes’ from some of Melbourne’s best and ‘must visit’ award-winning restaurants
- Samples of our ‘tastes’ include – Spanish croquettes, so good you’ll be back for more. Delicious mouth-watering dumplings. Soft shell crab pancakes, a true sensory surprise – plus a modern, contemporary finish.
- The perfect experience to discover some of Melbourne’s best, hidden gems
What to expect:
- Departure is at 5.00pm / Tuesday, Wednesday
- 3 courses – with 3 beverage pairings
- You will walk, talk, taste and sip for 3 hours with 3 PALATE & PAIRING stops
- Walking distance is moderate, up to 1.7km
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Small groups of no more than 8
- Allergies & Aversions. Your allergy is your responsibility. Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance of your tour.
- At the completion of the tour, you’ll have a better sense in navigating to further explore Melbourne’s ‘foodie’ scene
- Venues & tastes are subject to change at anytime
Price – AU$199.00 pp / CH$159.00 pp (up to 12 years)
Meeting Point – Degraves Street & Flinders Street
On the corner of these streets
Opposite Flinders Street Station