Taste & sip your way through Melbourne as you indulge in one of our cities most mouth-watering, delectable and delicious foodie precincts.
Be ‘wowed’ by Melbourne’s charm and hospitality excellence as you experience signature tastes from some of our cities best restaurants. Pairing the flavours and textures as we share Melbourne’s vibrant culture & stories that transformed Melbourne into the marvellous city it is today.
- Our ‘Palate & Pairings Tour’ includes 3 beverage pairings to complement and contrast with 5 delicious food tastings
- Learn the meaning of ‘Melbourne-Style’ through your local guide who is passionate about all things Melbourne, especially food and rich vibrant history
- Be dazzled as you experience unforgettable ‘tastes’ from some of Melbourne’s best and ‘must visit’ award-winning restaurants
- Samples of our ‘tastes’ include – Spanish croquettes, so good you’ll be back for more. Delicious mouth-watering dumplings. Soft shell crab pancakes, a true sensory surprise. Silky Peruvian signature ceviche. Eggplant like you have never savoured before plus a modern, contemporary finish.
- The perfect experience to discover some of Melbourne’s best, hidden gems
What to expect:
- 5 food tastings, with 3 beverage pairings
- Departure is at 11.00am on selected days. Please check our calendar
- You will walk, talk, taste and sip for 3½ hours with 5 stops
- Walking distance is moderate, up to 1.7km
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Small groups of no more than 10 per local guide
- Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
- Allergies & Aversions. Your allergy is your responsibility. Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance of your tour.
- At the completion of the tour, you’ll have a better sense in navigating to further explore Melbourne’s ‘foodie’ scene
- Venues & tastes are subject to change at anytime
- Price – $185.00 per person
Outside BearBrass Restaurant/Cafe
Ground Level, next to the escalators
Southgate Ave, Southbank