Here is what we’re doing to keep you safe…
We at This Is Melbourne continue to ensure a high level of operational quality and service – with the implementation of our Covid-19 prevention plan. Details here:
- Government Regulations – Under the Governments Public Health Orders, ALL guests and employee’s are required to be double vaccinated – to tour & dine in our partner venues. Everyone will be required to show proof of their vaccinations upon arrival.
- Team Health – All Tour Leaders take their temperature prior to leading an Experience, to confirm 38° or below
- Stay at Home Policy – Communication distributed to Experience leaders, for anyone displaying symptoms as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
- Masks – Experience leaders wear masks when required to do so.
- Sanitiser – Our Experience Leaders will have hand sanitiser on hand throughout the experience, in additional to sanitary wipes for surfaces if necessary
- Hand Washing – Frequent hand washing is compulsory for our Experience Leaders at all stops throughout the journey.
- Safety Protocols – The team at This Is Melbourne have full discretion to change up the tour experience throughout the day, to ensure the safety of everyone – from the team, to our guests and venue partners.
Delivering A Safe Experience
We pride ourselves on delivering not only an exceptional experience, but a safe and memorable one. To achieve this, we have implemented the following plan as our priority to YOU, our guest:)
- Contactless – All booking confirmations are ‘contactless’. No need to provide us with a paper voucher or other. We will have all your details in our booking system.
- Intimate Experiences – All our experiences are intimate, with only a maximum of 8 or 10 guests, depending on your chosen experience.
- Social Distancing – 1.5m distancing will be adhered to at all times throughout your experience.
- Your Health – Any guests displaying any Covid-19 symptom’s will be asked not to participate.
- Masks – All guests are required to wear a mask when required – with exception to when they are in one of our venues, ‘tasting’ on of our ‘foodie’ experiences
- Sanitiser – Your Experience Leader will have hand sanitiser available throughout your tour experience.
- Hand Washing – Frequent hand washing is compulsory for our Experience Leaders at all stops on tour
- Food – On our ‘foodie’ experiences, all tastings will be served individually
- Our Partners – Our venue partners adhere to our Melbourne safety protocols. This includes disinfecting all surfaces regularly, wearing masks where possible, and adhering to social distancing practices
We can’t wait to WELCOME YOU to THIS IS MELBOURNE EXPERIENCES
In the meantime… please let us know if you have other specific ‘safety’ concerns. We’re here for YOU! To enjoy, love & embrace our beautiful MELBOURNE in comfort.
See you soon:)