Think you’re a foodie? Do your travel plans lead to your best gourmand adventures? Are you torn by delicious culinary choices and have a fear of missing out on the true Melbourne foodie experience? If your answers are ‘yes’, then why not kick off with the ‘Bucket List’ foodie hot spots of Melbourne.
When time is of the essence, our ‘Bucket List Tour’ will ‘wow’ your senses – while tasting and strolling your way through Melbourne’s exploding culinary epicentre.
- Our ‘Bucket List’ Food Tour includes up to 10 delicious ‘tastings’, dotted with cultural and historical anecdotes.
- Learn the meaning of ‘Melbourne-Style’ through your local guide who is passionate about all things Melbourne – especially good food and Melbourne’s rich, vibrant history
- Be dazzled as you experience unforgettable ‘tastes’ from some of Melbourne’s best and ‘must visit’ award-winning restaurants
- Melbourne’s multicultural cuisine encompasses many influences, drawing predominantly from indigenous, European, and Asian flavours. Experience multicultural Melbourne as you taste your way with Modern Chinese, Peruvian, Spanish, Asian Fusion, contemporary Australian and more.
- The perfect experience to captured some of Melbourne’s best, hidden treasures.
What to expect:
- Departures – 11am Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. (Departure times may vary subject to venue availability)
- Private Tour – Take this experience any day. Let us know what day suits
- Foodie tastings at some of ‘Melbourne’s best restaurant venues
- Walking distance is moderate, up to 1.7km with 5 stops
- We will walk, talk and taste for 3½ hours
- Tours operate through rain, hail or shine. Please come prepared
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
- Restrooms or bathrooms available throughout the experience
- Small groups of no more than 8
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly. Please notify us at the time of booking
- Allergies or Aversions. Your allergy is your responsibility. Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance of your tour.
- Venues and tastes are subject to change at anytime
Price – A$179.00 pp / C$129 pp ( 6 – 11 yrs) / Complimentary (up to 5 yrs)
Meeting Point – Outside Bear Brass Cafe
Ground level, 3 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
Near the escalators & colourful sculpture